1) How did you discover your love for music?
My brothers started a band when I was growing up, so from a very young age I was touring with the fam, and was exposed to the music industry early on. I was about 7 or 8 when I started writing songs and really falling in love with making my own music.
2) What i your favorite thing about performing live?
There’s a whole different level of energy playing live. I love seeing people sway, dance, and sing along to my music. I don’t think there’s a better feeling. I think getting to meet and hang with the people who listen to my music is one of the biggest blessings of what I do. I can’t do this without their support and love!
3) How would you describe IOLITE in 3 words?
Relatable, edgy, and TOO MANY FEELINGS.
4) Who are your biggest musical influences?
Lorde, Halsey, John Mayer, One Republic.
5) What do you want people to feel when listening to your music?
I want people to feel inspired and vulnerable. I think there’s so much to talk about that hasn’t yet been talked about. Pop music today only covers the surface of things that happen in our lives. I like to dig a bit deeper and I hope people can relate to that :) And also just genuinely have a good time and jam.
6) What is your favorite song you have released so far?
Bad Behavior. It’s the most honest and raw thing I’ve put out so far.
7) If you could tell your fans one piece of advice what would it be?
Don’t settle for mediocre. Take ownership of every situation and make it the best it could be. Have a little courage to take risks and think outside of the box even when it’s not the popular opinion. Don’t let media or people or anything else define who you are.
8) Do you have plans to release any more new material this year?
YES. I can’t say dates for sure, but soon.
9) What is your dream venue to perform at?
10) Thank you so much! Do you have anything else to add?
These are interviews coming directly from the band members themselves! Make sure to search their tags under every inter view to check out their social media!